Saturday, September 8, 2007

Making Memories With Digital Photography

So, you have a digital camera and pictures on your computer's hard drive...now what?

You must first dig into the treasures contained in your digital camera's manual...yes, you must read the manual in order to familiarize yourself with all of your camera's features. Taking quality photos depends on your understanding and proper use of your camera's file size settings, flash modes, and zoom modes. Once you've mastered these settings, you'll be on your way to taking beautiful pictures.

The next step is organizing and enhancing them, and while there are many expensive softwares available, why not start with a free one? I recommend Picasa by Google (www.picasa.google.com) for beginners; it has all the features you need to organize, edit, share, print, backup and create digital memories.

Join me as I strive to enhance my own skills in the realm of digital photography and photo editing.

1 comment:

TimCrawford said...

No comments but some questions. I don't know how to use my flash drive (short version of step by step process if possible). I purchased the flash drive a few months ago but never used it. I would like to know how to save some photos to my flash drive.
Can I save photos from picasa, or do I need to save the photos from a file or folder such as 'my pictures"? Also can you burn photos to CD or DVD from picaso.
quetim@chartermi.net
Thanks,
Tim C.